“A powerful, provocative, passionate, and prophetic book."
– Al Sharpton
The author is on a crusade to rescue black America from impending disaster by sounding the alarm concerning the predicament of his beloved race. In this book, he offers real solutions that are grounded in divine wisdom and guided by proven values. The contents are sure to frustrate the comfortable and fuel the committed.
- The cause of a disconnected generation
- The perils of an intellectual erosion
- The “All Flash, No Cash" syndrome
- Why black men are locked up—and locked out!
- The black church—how our battleships became cruise ships
- The keys to eradicating poverty and restoring the black family
- plus much more...
“In this must-read book, James Dixon, II, moves from
marching to motivating and shows how we are all instruments
of action to redeem the soul of America."
– Jesse Jackson
JAMES DIXON II is the senior pastor of The Community of Faith Church, Houston, Texas. He is a board member of the NAACP-Houston, and founder of the Dominion Community Development Corporation. He is a noted national conference speaker.